Managed File Transfer
IBM Sterling File Gateway (SFG)
Luminous Solutions has a wealth of experience with managed file transfer. This is more so in the case of dealing with components of a comprehensive integration suite. As a core business partner of IBM, we at Luminous Consulting have unmatched expertise with IBM’s Sterling File Gateway.
Improve management with visibility and self service
You can offer trading partners more secure access to initiate upload and download requests through the myFileGateway portal. Give IT staff and business users greater visibility into in-flight file transfers with near real-time monitoring and a self-service web portal. Include metrics to help monitor regulatory compliance and adherence to service-level agreements.
Optimize efficiency by automating file transfer
Take advantage of Zip and GZIP technology to compress files. Create predefined, event-driven business processes to help reduce setup and administration resources associated with process flows. Use rules-based processing to elevate file transfers to a business-level activity.
Manage the challenges of your file transfer community
Use the Partner Engagement Manager to keep contact data and certificates updated. A wizard and reusable templates enable you to rapidly acclimate new partners. Group-based controls help reduce the administration of trading partner relationships.
Make more secure file transfers
Improve your file transfer security with support for multiple encryption standards, including Pretty Good Privacy (PGP), Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), Transport Layer Security (TLS) and Secure Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions (S/MIME). Offer single sign-on, Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) and user authentication. Encrypt both in-flight and at-rest files—and access a thorough audit trail of file transfer activities.
IBM Sterling Control Center (ICC)
We provide you with a consolidated perspective of your complete file transfer environment. We equip you with the visibility to respond efficiently in real-time to changes and exceptions. You can improve your SLA performance, meet compliance and regulatory requirements, and ease the pain in managing your file transfer network.
IBM Sterling Secure Proxy (SSP)
This application runs on a demilitarized zone (DMZ) and is useful for SSL session breaks and multi-factor authentication besides leveraging the internet, adopting best practices in firewall navigation, providing self-service password management, and reducing dependency on your in-house IT department.
IBM Sterling Connect:Direct provides security-rich, point-to-point file transfers to lessen dependency on unreliable File Transfer Protocol (FTP) transfers. It is optimized for high-volume delivery of files within and among enterprises. The solution ensures more reliable movement of files, from batch integration and movement of large images or catalogs, to synchronization with remote locations.
IBM® Sterling Connect:Direct® is point-to-point (peer-to-peer) file-based integration middleware meant for 24x365 unattended operation, which provides assured delivery, high-volume, and secure data exchange within and between enterprises. It is optimized for high performance and throughput and moves files containing any type of data (text, EDI, binary, digital content, image) across multiple platforms, disparate file systems, and disparate media. It is used by many industries throughout the world to move large volumes of data and for connecting to remote offices.
Sterling Connect:Direct offers the following benefits:
- Predictability—Assures delivery
- Security—Supports a comprehensive cryptographic solution (IBM Sterling Connect:Direct Secure Plus) that provides strong mutual authentication using X.509 certificates, SSL, and TLS data encryption, and data integrity checking.
- Performance—Handles the most demanding loads, from high volumes of small files to terabyte files.
- Automation through easy-to-use Process definition and scripting. Multi-step Processes manage data movement as well as pre- and post-processing.
- Local and remote administration, configuration, and Process management through a browser user interface.
- Integration to existing applications through the Command Line Interface (CLI), which can be used in batch files or scripts. Also supports direct use by applications through APIs.
- Audit trail of data movement through extensive statistics logs.
- Data compression that is configurable for maximum compression or optimal use of system resources.